In this seminar, delivered by Tom Van der Heyden, you will learn the complexities of internationalization of industrial goods, analyzing the main characteristics of industrial marketing in today’s highly competitive international context.
- Analyze the main characteristics of industrial marketing in today’s highly competitive international context.
- Learn to develop a practical framework for the implementation of industrial marketing tools, in coordination with other organizational areas of the company.
This seminar will be delivered by Tom Van der Heyden.
Summary of contents:
Introduction to industrial marketing
- Understanding the expectations
- B2B vs.B2C
Market investigation and segmentation
- Information sources and internationalization
- Qualitative and quantitative investigation
Managing products and services
- Refocusing the existing portfolio
- New additions to the range
Pricing strategies in the industrial context
- Relevance analysis
- Pricing tools in the industry
- Supply chain
- Agents, distributors and subsidiaries
Communication strategy and online marketing
- Offline portfolio
- Internet communications
- Crisis management in industrial marketing
Human resources in industrial marketing
- Key Account Managers
- The challenge: lead generation and development
- Friday, 5th April, from 16.30 to 21.45 h.
The seminar's price is 175 €.
- Alumni member: 40 %
Second enrolment: 15 %